- The President shall chair all meetings, appoint assistants to officers and appoint committees as needed.
- Conduct weekly membership meetings.
- Conduct monthly business meetings as well as any special business meeting that needs to be called.
- Call and preside at all Executive Board meetings.
- Appoint Committees and committee chairpersons and other Board positions as needed.
a. Membership Committee chairperson is appointed at the beginning of each term.
b. Parliamentarian is appointed at the beginning of each term.
c. Nominating Committee is formed by volunteers at the March and September business meetings.
- Coordinate and/or delegate the furniture arrangements and menus for meetings.
- Maintain a file of agendas, minutes, treasurers reports, and other correspondence during the term.